Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Potty for A Princess!


Potty training a two year old . . . CHECK!!! Savannah has decided that it is not very princess like to wear a diaper. Being the over zellous first time mother that I am I decided to take her up on her interest. The first few days were okay (lie!). I have never spent so much time IN the potty without being ON the potty!! I was getting sick of that bathroom. But, after MUCH patience and LOTS of bribes we are now diaper free!! YEAH!!! Now, if we can only convince her that princesses don't burp or spit we might have quite the little lady!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is the first picture I have seen of your little cutie. She's a doll!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! A picture! She is so cute and I'm glad that part is over. At least until the next one (that might be harder). Yay Savy! And yay Manda for doing it a whole year earlier than me!

Unknown said...

It actually gets easier with each one. It's mostly because the next kid will see her doing it and want to be a big kid just like his/her older sister. Though truth be told it is WAAAY harder to potty train boys than it is girls.