Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GOBBLE!! GOBBLE!!


I did it!! I made my first turkey!!! (Melissa, are you proud or what?!) With the help of my sister, and sister-in-law, we made a delicious dinner for my mother. It was the complete Thanksgiving meal, since that it what our mom likes, in the middle of May! I am so proud of us! And, It was mighty TASTEY!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!!! I AM so proud of you!! See how easy it is? I still have one in my mom's freezer that I need to cook! BTW, I love the new look of your page!! Wish I could have something cutesy, but Rusty won't let me!

Jeff and Holly said...

I agree with melissa your blog looks awesome and you did it yourself!
That turkey really did turn out awesome though. Good job! Mmmmm so moist! Not like the Leonard family Thanksgiving turkey that is all dried out.We will for sure have to do again sometime.

Anonymous said...

You made turkey and didn't invite me??

Sara and Company said...

Cute Amanda!!! I finally found you!!! You said you were going to create a blog and I kept waiting to hear back from you because I have so been wanting to know how you have been. I hope you don't mind if I "spy" on your cute little family from time to time. Your sweet girl is just absolutely darling and congratulations on your little boy soon to be. How fun!!! Hope you all are doing wonderful!!!!

Melissa said...

BRANDON!! Davis High is looking for you! You can't hide forever! And, it's time for a new blog Manda!