Thursday, October 16, 2008

Five for Christopher!



This is hard! I feel like I know my children. But, it is hard to think of five things about a baby that isn't pretty common in ALL babies!


1. Christopher already LOVES to suck his thumb. He spits out his binky just to suck on his thumb and knuckles. And, Christopher is very particular about his binky choice. He has to have a certain kind. If I give him a different kind he spits it out and looks at me with one of his fathers inherited "UM, NO!" looks. (you all know that look!)



2. Christopher is so sweet! He loves to be held and cuddled. He is a very calm, great baby.


3. His smile melts his mother!!! Just like his sister, and this could be bias, when he smiles he makes his mom tear up! It is just amazing how they can get you wrapped around their little finger with just a small smile. I LOVE IT!!


4. Ice cream already gives him gas! SERIOUSLY!! (don't ask how I know this!)


5. Last but not least, he has a pair of beautiful blue eyes that only a prince could have!

7 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Oh, it's so cute to read this about him! I think I need a boy...neither of my girls liked snuggling. I love the thing about him getting gas with ice-cream! It took me by surprise, and I laughed pretty hard!

thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thomas said...

okay im not so sure I like that you think the funny traits your kids have come from the Barlow family (none of these come from the leonards?) cuz I dont have a squishy nose :)

Melissa said...

He is so stinkin cute! He's already growing up so fast and looks different from just a week ago! He'll be running around with Josh in no time! Great job at finding 5 things!

Sara and Company said...

We love happy calm babies! He definitely looks like a little mom heartbreaker! And I bet Savy just eats him up!

Stacie said...

I love it! He is adorable. I love the blue eyes. It was fun to read about him!

WendyL said...

Hey. I thought the "um, no" look was just Brandon's look. I've never seen anything different shooting my direction! Tell him hello.