Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is HALLOWEEN!!!


The Princess, and her little brother, the PEA!


I would like to say that I am not a fan of Halloween. But, lets be honest! Any day where you can go beg the neighbors for YUMMY treats is always a plus in my book!!! Savannah loved chasing the neighborhood kids from door to door. We even got the added bonus of having the cutest little GIRL monkey come with us! Emma, I don't care what the neighbor two doors down thought!


We also went trick-or-treating at the Treehouse Museum. The kids wear their costumes and go around the museum hearing fairy tales and they get little prizes or treats.
Savannah's favorite part . . .



She met Cinderella!

(Savannah was so SHOCKED and EXCITED! Now we don't need to go to Disneyland.)


Second to that, though, was driving the FIRE TRUCK.

9 comments:

Megan Peterson said...

So cute! The Princess and the Pea. I love it.

Melissa said...

So cute!! Christopher looks better in the costume than Josh did for sure!! Sav and Cinderella look so cute together!! Twinners! (where is the tree house museum? it looks like fun!) Thanks for hanging out with me today!!

Stacie said...

YAY!! I've been waiting for pictures! And I laughed at "now we don't have to go to Disneyland." Funny. :) Cute kids, love the costumes!

Sara and Company said...

The caption on her driving is just perfect! They are absolutely too too darling! I can't wait for Adri to figure out what princesses are!!!

Brand797 said...

Your kids are adorable!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Now that is a cute costume idea!! It's nice to know that my daughter is not the only one obsessed with princess'!

barlow4 said...

I can't take credit for the costume idea. Melissa Layton did that with Rachel and Josh last year. I even borrowed the Pea costume from her. Thanks Melissa!!

WendyL said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Your kids are the cutest. But that pic of Savy in awe of the "real" Cinderella, is PRICELESS.

Tell her I could only wish someday to meet Ariel!

Bry and Rach said...

um, hi :) it is Rachel McCracken. I hope you don't mind. I found your blog off of Stacie's. Very cute!