How is Christopher?
GREAT!!
And, cute as can be!!!
Too cute for words...
I can't wait to see what kind of kid he will turn out to be. Will he be sweet and cautious, or will he have an attitude and try to climb everything like Josh?
I can vouch for that. He's a heartbreaker.
I keep logging on your blog, just to see this picture. I think I need a keychain with it on!!!Can't wait til he talks...oh the things he'll say.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute for words...
I can't wait to see what kind of kid he will turn out to be. Will he be sweet and cautious, or will he have an attitude and try to climb everything like Josh?
I can vouch for that. He's a heartbreaker.
I keep logging on your blog, just to see this picture. I think I need a keychain with it on!!!
Can't wait til he talks...oh the things he'll say.
Post a Comment