Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bad Nutcracker!

Brandon has a collection of Nutcrackers. He has had them for a while. One of the members of this collection is taller than Savannah.

She loves to play with them. And, apparently, the snowman and the large nutcracker where fighting the other day. Savannah had to "separate" them by placing them in different rooms. Then, she had to go back and discipline the large nutcracker. I walk into the room and see her holding the nutcrackers cheeks in her hands (like she says Emma's mom does) and telling him that "WE DO NOT DO THAT! Now you need to be good and apologize to Snowman."


6 comments:

Linda said...

That just cracks me up! She is darling!

Karen and Adam said...

There's really nothing as bad as nutcrackers and snowmen fighting. Good for Savannah for intervening! :) That is the funniest/cutest story!

Melissa said...

I love her! Our animals and dolls go to time out and amazingly they know how to poop on the potty. BTW, Rachel DID poop on the potty on Sunday!!!! Hooray! But only because I said if she did she could play in the snow. 2 little poops. Now we're back to temper-tantrums and diapers. GRRRRRRRRRR! Anyway, sorry to fill your comments with poop. :)

WendyL said...

Aaahhh the Nutcrackers...the fascination must be in the genes!

Um, I don't want to know what happens when she learns they bite!

Bry and Rach said...

that is halarious!!!

WendyL said...

I love that little girl.