Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Our attempt at Easter Pictures.


Good thing they are STINK'N cute becuase they certainly don't have a photographer for a mother. It would have helped to have them not looking DIRECTLY into the sun. But, like I said, with or without the photographer they are CUTE!!


Savy is so much fun! This age is the best! This is the first year she has understood any of the fun fictional characters that come around holidays. She very excitedly placed her butterfly easterbasket on the couch on saturday night and was eager to get to it sunday morning. Thank goodness the Easter Bunny only left a few suckers by way of treats! What a smart bunny! The lack of candy was rememdied later that day by a KILLER easter egg hunt at the Leonard's. Savy had her basket piled so high with eggs that she could barely carry it!

When we were watching conference last week she was sitting by us coloring and wasn't paying much attention until President Monson started talking. She stopped coloring and got very excited and said, "Hey! He's in Nursery!" Yes, there is a picture of President Monson on the wall in Nursery. And, WAHOO . . . she noticed!!

Finally! After almost nine months, and MANY false alarms, CJ has 2 cute teeth!! It took about two days to convince his dad that there were in fact teeth in there since it has been at least five months of "crying wolf". And, how could I ever forget how fast these kids get! He is ALL OVER!!! He has found the vents under the sinks in our bathrooms and BOLTS for them anytime the door is left open. He is so happy and just full of joy! Nothing makes him happier, though, than a vanilla wafer and a bottle!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, you need to enter those pictures into a "cutest kids" contest!!! SOOOOOOOOOO cute! You're kids are seriously gorgeous.

ps-next year won't be any easier taking pictures. I have proof.

Wendy said...

Your little ones are too cute for words. They look darling in their new Easter digs!
Can I just tell you how much I miss working with you?! SO MUCH! I drove by MM last Friday night on my way to Costco and was going to stop in & say Hi, but the place was a ghost town at 7:30pm! Are you still working Fridays? We need to do dinner or lunch and catch up! I don't know your email anymore...I just have the old IHC one, which doesn't do me any good. My email is wendy_c1980 [at] yahoo [dot] com. I am sure you have stories to share! I hope all is well.

Jo said...

They were incredibly darling in their Easter outfits. Where did you find the sun? When Mia was in her Eater outfit there was no nice weather around to take pictures.

Natalie said...

That dress is SO cute! Where did you get it? Little boys are so much fun. I would never have said that 6 months ago- but now I'm convinced!

Melissa said...

Rachel saw this today and said Savannah's dress was really pretty. And she thought Christopher was Josh.