Tuesday, May 26, 2009

At Last!

Savy says Mickey Mouse gives "very sloppy kisses"!
Sleeping Beauty's Castle

CJ even loved it!


Waiting to board Nemo's Submarine adventure.


Savy was a little shy with Tinkerbell, Iridessa, and Rosetta. Tinkerbell was THE nicest and sweetest of all the characters we met.


Playhouse Disney Live. Savy LOVED it! All the kids were singing and dancing. She was very into the show. Highly recommend this.

Ariel's Princess Lunch. Savy ate lunch at Ariel's Grotto and met Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

One of Savy's favorite rides, Alice in Wonderland.
(It was so warm that the plastic elastics that were in her hair all broke! We were having way too much fun to go back to the hotel to fix it. She is ALWAYS SUPER CUTE so it doesn't matter)

The tea cups with daddy. Another one of Savy's favorites!


Goofey fun! He was trying to pull her hands out of her pockets but the cute girl wouldn't budge. The line behind us all had a good giggle.



Goofing around!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you were up early today! LOVE the pictures!! Totally makes me want to go!! See you later today!!

WendyL said...

Aw, I'm sorry now that I missed all that. Looks like fun...and like Savy is SPOILED!
(if she were mine, I'd spoil her too)
MWA!

Natalie said...

SO cute! We love disneyland and can't wait to go back. We are making Maija get tall enough for the good rides before we go again! Thats funny about Savy's elastics- my girls have had broken elastics for 3 days in a row and I couldn't figure out why! I thought maybe it was sunscreen eating them away- but the heat makes much more sense!

Jo said...

That picture of Brandon in the pink tea cup makes me giggle. He looks a bit out of his element. :-)

Kurt and Kristy said...

Brandon, I am very proud of you for riding the tea cups! Those are always the best pictures. It's like when Kristy takes pictures of me playing Barbies with Kylie. :)