The kids did GREAT on the ride. It wasn't perfect, but we survived. WE left on Saturday afternoon and drove until midnight, making it almost there. On Sunday we spent some time at the beach. It was a little cloudy, which kept the people away so it wasn't crowded at all.
+of+IMG_0106b.jpg)
Christopher loved the beach!
He especially loves the treats associated with the beach!
We spent all day Monday and Tuesday at Disneyland. The kids were tired but still did great! We introduced Savannah to a few things and then let her mostly choose what we did. She LOVED the Teacups, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, King Tritons Merry-go-Round, and Little Land (what she called It's a Small World).
4 comments:
Ahhhh! I am so jealous! And so happy that you went! I LOVE those pictures of Christopher on the beach. He is growing up fast and has such an adorable smile! Cute cute cute!
So cute! How fun, what a nice surprise, they might not remember it in a few years, but you always will!
Wow!! That was totally unexpected! I'm so jealous! You guys are so cute together!! We need to get together sometime soon! I want to hear more!!
What a fun adventure! I am sure Savannah was in heaven with all the Disneyland Princesses. 'Little Land' is on my favorite rides too, although I can never get the song out of my head. Christopher's oreo cookie grin is my favorite!
Post a Comment