Saturday, March 20, 2010

Believe it or NOT!!!

Shocked?! I sure am. But, i was tagged.

4 shows I like to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. Amazing Race
4. to be supportive of my loves addiction. . . LOST (actually HATE it!)

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. Brandon (copy cat answer, I know)
2. Savannah
3. Christopher
4. Dr. Mario

4 Phrases I say a lot:
1. SAVANNAH!
2. CJ!
3. Where did you get that marker!?
4. Get out of the fruit snacks!

4 things I have learned from the past:
1. You never have enough
2. Don't put stickers on the walls of a 1 1/2 year olds room.
3. Always balance your check book
4. The best toys for kids don't cost ANYTHING!

4 places I would like to go:
This is hard - I don't really LOVE to travel
1. Washington DC
2. New York
3. Seattle
4. Fiji

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Showered
2. Went to work
3. Kissed my Kidlets!
4. Talked to my favorite MOM!

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. BRANDON'S BIRTHDAY!!
2. Summer (Cherry Hill)
3. My next birthday (I know . . . just had one!)
4. YW on tuesday!

4 things I love about winter:
1. Skiing
2. Soup
3. Christmas
4. Snow Storms (especially the glittery ones)

4 things on my wish list:
1. Swing Set
2. Ballroom Dance lessons (with brandon)
3. New Car
4. Bedroom set

4 People I tag:
1. Melissa
2. Jennie
3. Holly
4. Mandy

DONE!

4 comments:

WendyL said...

We all wait SIX months for you to post a blog entry...and this is what we get?! Not to mention that I'm not mentioned ANYWHERE on here...sad.

Regardless, it really is fun to read such things about you. I knew some already, but always makes me happy to get to know people better.

Melissa said...

Totally ditto Wendy. On the 6 months part, not the mentioning her part, but it IS sad she was not mentioned as your favorite sister. ;)

Meghan said...

i am shocked. i thought nothing could wake you from the blog funk. i think it's cute that you were looking forward to YM. you are a good one.
So, when do you wanna to to cherry hill?

Brand797 said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait to see pics of the kiddies!