The Jury has decided that SWEET SAVY is charged with inserting one yellow Light Bright peg (remember these from the 80's!), up her right nostril and not telling her parents, who understand they should have been paying attention to their daughter, and then trying to extract the object with no help. This resulted in quite the messy bloody nose and a trip to see the IHC pediatrician at 7:30 pm on the night of Wednesday May 5, 2010.
After FORKING over 20 bucks and sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes watching "UP" and listening to the four fathers in the waiting room swap HORROR stories, she VIOLENTLY started sneezing and shot the named Yellow Light Bright peg at an amazing force out of said nostril. After realizing SWEET SAVY was okay, and the object propelled across the room was indeed the object in question, her CHEAP SKATE mother demanded her 20 BUCKS back and took the defendant home. CASE CLOSED!!!
ADENDUM: Savy, along with her parents, have learned A LOT from this experience!


5 comments:
Haha!! Oh the things kids do! Good for you for getting your money back!
Oh my gosh!! That just made me laugh! She is such a funny girl. My favorite part is the light brite shooting out her nose with a sneeze. Nice going on getting your money back- I would have done the same thing!
The whole situation cracks me up! I'm glad Savy is alright. Thanks for sharing that, I needed a laugh today!
I think I am most shocked that kids today can still experience the wonders of LiteBright!
I am glad cute Savy is okay and that they gave you your 20 bucks back!
THAT was a good story. Thank you for sharing that one with us. Loved it! Although I'm sure you guys weren't "loving" it at the time.
Post a Comment