Saturday, June 28, 2008

Splish Splash!



I was never very good at math, but I do know one equation . . .


Sprinklers + 2 year old = WET and SO MUCH FUN!!!


Savannah loves to play in the sprinklers. She is not affraid of getting wet, even when she gets a sprinkler to the face! Last night we decided to take a little walk to the mailbox, which is really not that far away. About 2 seconds into our short walk Savy was gone! Her dad tried all he could to get her to stop, but she, like always, softened his little heart and he was soon enjoying every minute of watching his girl run.

I love my lighthearted, joyful, beautiful, enjoy every minute, little girl!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Running through the sprinklers never gets old...why didn't you join the cute little miss?! :) I might have to take a detour next time I go out to get the mail.

Sara and Company said...

Hee hee....who needs amusement parks when you have sprinklers?! She looks like she is having the time of her life. What a sweetheart! Will has always loved the water but never took to getting wet as odd as that seems. You would think someone cut off his arm the way he screams if he gets wet. Adri on the other hand is going to be running through them before I know it. She LOVES all things water....and Will loves getting her wet. Too fun! I'm so happy you've posted! Keep it up....I love to "snoop". Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Amanda and Brandon! Wuzup guys!?

Way cute kids! I saw your link from Melissa's blog, that I saw from the Davis Class of '98 blog.

You guys gonna go to that? I'm debating, but I probably won't!

My wife and I are expecting with our first - baby boy - you'll have to check out my wife's blog and mine sometime!