If there was any doubt that Savannah was my daughter this picture should clear it up. Not only does the girl love ice cream, cake, basically anything sweet, cottage cheese, chips, and sauces but she is also as messy an eater as her mother!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! She is sooooo cute!
CUTE!! I love that face! She is adorable! :)
Manda- don't forget-she looks just like you too!
I've been meaning to call you back but out cell minutes are toast this month. I'll get you later this week when the month rolls over! Can't wait to chat!
Amanda! She is so adorable! She honestly looks like a little Amanda. :) In fact, that reminds me of how you looked at Coldstone! ;) Really, she is so cute!
Amanda....she is too adorable! I love how proud she is of the mess she has made! Fun fun!
Cute Savy! That girl loves life.
Post a Comment