Sunday, August 10, 2008

Christopher is here!


Our family of three is now a family of four!! Christopher joined us Monday July 28th at 4:12 a.m. He was 8 lbs 13 ozs, and 20 1/2 inches long. Like his sister he is so SWEET, and has lots of dark hair!





Savannah loves her little brother and is always so worried about him. She is so helpful and loves to be involved in all the baby stuff.
Her favorite thing about her baby brother, "I love his cute eyes."


Brandon is so proud of his son! We are so grateful that Christopher is so healthy, and (most of the time) a good sleeper!!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!! It looks like you got your computer back up and running!! Baby Christopher is so cute!! I hope he is sleeping a little better for you now! I'm so excited that Josh has a friend now! Call me anytime you need anything!! I can even watch your "KIDS" if you want a nap!! We are so lucky to have you guys so close!! You're great friends!

Karen and Adam said...

Wow, Amanda! Congratulations! He looks absolutely adorable!!!

Brand797 said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! What a sweet big sister he has!

Stacie said...

Aw, so sweet! He's adorable in person too! Congratulations! :)

Natalie said...

Manda Manda!!! He is beautiful. Seriously- the lingo is this: if its an ugly baby, people will repeatedly call it "sweet" but Christopher really is a good lookin' baby! (he is sweet too- but not in that way!) I had no idea he was due NOW. I was even there a few days before you had him! What a bad friend I am for not calling you. My kids got sick and I didn't get to see ANYONE. congrats a hundred times!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! He's a cutie!!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Hey! Congrats you guys! I didn't even know you were having another one!! How fun! If you want an invite to our blog email me at kylies_mama1@yahoo.com.

Kurt and Kristy said...

Congratulations guys! We did know you were having a baby. Kristy just forgot that I told her. Hopefully, we will be back in Utah soon and try and get together. We are now living in Texas. I am working at Texas Tech University. I hope you are all doing well!

Kurt

Minnette said...

Congratulation Manda!! Melissa mentioned you had your boy, so I had to take a peek, he is soo cute! I would love to catch up, drop me a note if you get a minute nmmarston00@juno.com. Boys are so fun, enjoy, they grow too fast.

Sara and Company said...

Oh you two, he is absolutely precious! Congratulations a million times! That is so very exciting and I am so happy for you. I love having two kids. The added work and chaos is worth the joy of siblings. I love watching my two kids play together. I need to see you. Until then, keep blogging! So so cute!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Oh the joy of a boy...Congratulations! Christopher is just the cutest. I love all of his dark hair. I am so excited for your family. Let me know when a good time is to stop by & visit. I have a little somethin' somethin' for him. I will bring up lunch!