Thursday, August 21, 2008

Favorite Princesses

Poor boy is not even a month old and he has already been forced into playing
princesses with his sister!

I was cleaning up the house and Savy was playing by Christopher. When I stopped to check what was going on Savannah informed me that Christopher has TWO favorite princesses. Apparently, he LOVES Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. And, according to Savannah, he likes them to sleep by him. Her excitement about playing princesses with her brother will change quickly once he gets mobile and is biting their heads off!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet. Maybe Josh and Christopher can play princesses together when they get older. Although, Josh LOVES match box cars right now. Maybe he'll sway Chris to the boy side for you. Sav is so sweet though. Sounds like she loves the little guy.

Kurt and Kristy said...

Haha! Just wait until she starts putting him in dress-up clothes!! We have quite of few pictures of Bryson in some pretty nice dresses! It's so fun though! And at least she's playing with him and not torturing him!

Sara and Company said...

Getting him started off right! Love it!!! Adri already makes the car driving sounds and flies airplanes and is yet to play with a baby doll! I'm sure princesses will come before we know it! He is just darling!!!!

Karen and Adam said...

Oh, that is so cute! It's cute how little girls become little mothers at such a little age! !

Natalie said...

so cute. I can't wait. Wish I could see him!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. Good for her! Maybe she'll also be one of the lucky ones who can tease her brother about the pictures she took of him wearing a dress and make-up someday...ha ha ha.