Savannah has found her birthday present for next year. She thinks that her parents are actually going to sell her brother and buy her one of those big slides from Sams Club. She absolutely loves it! We are so grateful that the neighbors were able to fit one into their budget so we wouldn't
have to!!She even started going down head first on her tummy!!! If that wasn't enough to scare her mother, she and her friends decided that the place where you climb up would make a great slide. They would slide down and bounce on the air pocket at the bottom and then bounce into the water.
Did I mention that she is only 2 1/2!!
Dare I ask . . . what will she be doing at 5!?!?!?!
2 comments:
Look at her go!!! That's awesome! As much as I don't need any more big things in this house, I think I kind of secretly covet one of these jumbo water slides...especially this one! That looks incredible! Will had an absolute blast with a neighbors this year and hey, they fold up, right?! She's quite a gal and so so cute! Fun!
That silly girl. You may have lots of broken bones in the future with her. Looks like tons of fun though! p.s. We're healthy again!!!!
Post a Comment