Monday, February 2, 2009

I've been tagged! And, of all the things . . .

These are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same



The explanation: (oh . . . thank goodness for the explanation!)

I was 8 MONTHS pregnant with Savannah. As you can see, I was reading up on what to expect from the SUPER MOTHER of all how to books. We had just bought our new camera and, again, as you can see . . . Brandon was driving me nuts with it! This is one of those pictures you don't ever want to get out. LOOK AT THOSE JOWLS! Oh, Melissa, you were SO inspired! YUCK!!!

*even worse . . . three years later, and not pregnant, I still wear that sweater!!!

I tag Holly, Wendy L., Jennie, and Mandy. Come on sistas - LETS SEE IT!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! That was fast! You're hair looks so different! I'm lucky it wasn't a picture of me. (If I didn't have pics of my dad's wedding I would've had to put a nasty picture of me 9 mo. preggo in my pajamas.)

Wendy said...

Ah, you are finally giving your little bloggy, blog some love...
I miss you and our weekly chats! How has life been? How are your darling kiddos? We need to do lunch or dinner soon. Are you still working Friday nights? I'll get take out...

Natalie said...

manda- I think you look beautiful!

WendyL said...

I agree with Natalie.
But I'll have to politely decline your tag, because Mac computers don't store photos in folders. My fourth photo in is a picture of Holly holding baby Emma on the day she was born. It's precious...