This is exactly why Brandon doesn't waste money on flowers for me. I convinced him that I would LOVE some for our anniversary. He bought a BEAUTIFUL arrangement. I LOVED them! They were so big and hadn't opened yet so they would make me happy for a long time. The second day they didn't look quite so brilliant. I woke up the next day (this is about 48 hours after they were delivered to my home) and ran down to take a look at my beautiful flowers and they looked like THIS . . .
SERIOUSLY!! We called the place. They came out and brought me some more. They told us on the phone it was probably because our house was too warm. Ummm . . . 68 at night and 70 during the day certainly doesn't feel that warm to me!! When the flourist came they looked at them and were SHOCKED!!! They said it was bad handling at the supplier. They left another BEAUTIFUL arrangement. Three days later they looked like this . . .
Needless to say, Brandon is off the hook FOREVER!!! No more flowers for me, the FLOWER MURDERER!! I don't want to see them suffer so I'll just stick to CHOCOLATE!!!
4 comments:
This is exactly why I don't LOVE roses...but in the future, stick to places like Walmart and Costco (they have great flowers, Brandon).
Anyway, I hope you didn't have to pay for them...and if so, get me the number!
Happy anniversary you guys...remember that awesome room at the Grand America!?!
When Brett gets me flowers they always seem to die quickly too! We should start a "Flower Murderer Club" :)
I am sooooo not a cut flower person. Unless they are a super good deal, it is so not worth it to me. Let me buy a perennial for the yard or get me a plant for the house or something useful, because cut flowers never last long enough. 3 days is insane. Yikes! Enjoy your chocolates. And Happy Anniversary!
Well, Adam will soon be asking me for the number to the flower place Brandon got these from so that he can get off the hood too. ;) I love the pictures of Savannah in the snow!
Post a Comment