Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow Cone

We were SO BLESSED to get an
insane amount
of snow with these
recent storms.
Savannah LOVES it!

She especially loves to eat homemade SNOW CONES!



7 comments:

WendyL said...

HOW CUTE IS THIS GIRL?!
I'm so sad I haven't gotten to play in the snow with her. We should teach her our recipe for snow pudding...we'd eat loads of that stuff, remember?

Wendy said...

Uhm...where is the imitation cherry flavoring?!

barlow4 said...

I really want the snow pudding recipe! She would love it! Infact, she goes out in the snow just to eat it!!!!!

Stacie said...

CUTE!! I love that girl!!

Sara and Company said...

Look at you....you made actual snow cones for her. I just try to make sure my Adri is perched in a "clean" area as all she really wants to do is eat it as well. She's darling!

Melissa said...

So cute!! BUT, Kaydra is doing a science fair project on snow, for next year. It's to show that snow is full of yucky stuff and it's not good to eat it. (although, I know we all did and we are still alive) Anyway, Kaydra has left jars out when it's snowing and then after it melts you see what was in the snow. I won't tell you, but it was disgusting. I'm sure my kids will still be eating snow anyway. She's such a cutie! (ps-sorry I didn't call you last week!)

Wendy said...

I hope your birthday was sublime! We need to celebrate. Enjoy the last year of the blissful 20's...